Nicholas Kohler has been in practice as an accountant since 2000, becoming a Chartered Accountant in 2005. Nick turned down partnership opportunities and started his own business so he could do things differently. Nick started a small business too so faces similar issues to his clients.
Nick holds formal professional qualifications in accounting, finance, taxation and SMSF advice. Certificates held include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Finance, University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma (ICAA), Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Master of Applied Taxation, Australian School of Taxation (University of NSW)
- ICAA SMSF specialist advisor, Australian School of Taxation (University of NSW)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Xero & QuickBooks accredited advisor
Nick is a business advisor helping small to medium businesses and high net wealth individuals. Nick is involved with a variety of industries including many professional clients with significant involvement in the medical sector. Nick is interested in developing a solid understanding of client's businesses and working with them closely so that he can help them grow.
Fausto first started working with Nick in 2006.
Fausto holds formal professional qualifications in accounting. Certificates held include:
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting, TAFE SA
- ReckonOne, Xero & QuickBooks accredited advisor
Fausto is studying part-time for his Bachelor of Commerce from UniSA.